Taylor started her career in the wedding industry working at a wedding venue in Oklahoma City back in 2012. She is a certified wedding planner, and an interior designer. Taylor began working for Aisle Be With You in 2015. Her favorite part on the wedding day is when the bride and groom see their reception for the first time. You will always find a smile on her face, and willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed.
1. In June 2019, she welcomed a sweet, little girl named Charlie Noel to her family.
2. She has two adorable dogs named Libby and Rue.
3. Her favorite holiday is Christmas.
Ginnie began her career in the wedding industry back in 2016. When Ariana and Ginnie met, Ariana knew she would be an essential part of her team. She knows to triple check every table setting to ensure all flatware has been properly laid. Her favorite part about being in the wedding industry is connecting with amazing families. Also, she loves when the bride and groom want to incorporate meaningful details throughout.
1. Ariana calls her the bustle queen!
2. She has two beautiful daughters named Allie and Millie.
3. She is a huge fan of hiking!
Joanna began her career in the wedding industry back in 2014 designing wedding invitations for local brides. She loves taking a client's vision and bringing it to life in all the small details throughout. Joanna understands the value of making the first impression a huge hit. Her favorite part is designing custom monograms that will be forever cherished by the bride and groom as their "wedding brand."
1. She loves vintage postage.
2. When she was 10 years old, she would design birthday and greeting cards for her mother's co-workers, and sell them for 25 cents! #babybossbabe