Christin has been an incredible addition to our team as of 2018. She is an extremly hard worker, accepts any challenge handed her way, and enjoys watching our clients have a great time on the dance floor. Christin has over twelve years of experience in the wedding industry. Her favorite part of a wedding is when the bride and groom get excited about all the little details that are unique to them, and see it all come to life.
1. Christin's favorite place ot travel to is Seaside, Florida.
2. Her favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
3. She will be your biggest cheerleader!
4. She has a son named Kash and a daughter named Charolette.
Taylor started her career in the wedding industry working at a wedding venue in Oklahoma City back in 2012. She is a certified wedding planner, and an interior designer. Taylor began working for Aisle Be With You in 2015. Her favorite part on the wedding day is when the bride and groom see their reception for the first time. You will always find a smile on her face, and willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed.
1. She is a mother to two sweet little girls named Charlie and Ellis Rae.
2. She has two adorable dogs that keep her on her toes named Libby and Rue.
3. Her favorite holiday is Christmas.
Rachel started her career as a Kindergarten teacher, and then found herself falling in love with the wedding planning process. She is a big caretaker and loves to see the wedding day come to life. You will find her making sure our shuttles are running on time, and that you have a drink in your hand for the night. Also, she will ensure to put a bright smile on your face during the day.
1. Rachel is our bookworm! She has a passion for reading books!
2. Her favorite holiday is Easter!
3. She loves cats.
4. She loves to spend the Summer on the lake and traveling when not working!
Melanie started her career in the wedding planning industry working at Amsale Bridals in New York City, then as of one our interns. Shortly after, she was brought on board to execute weddings at the full scale. Her favorite part of a wedding day is seeing how our designs can transform any space!
1. Melanie is an OSU graduate!
2. She is originally from New Jersey.
3. She has a cute, little pet hamster.
4. She is a major Taylor Swift Fan!