Taylor started her career in the wedding industry working at a wedding venue in Oklahoma City back in 2012. She is a certified wedding planner, and an interior designer. Taylor began working for Aisle Be With You in 2015. Her favorite part on the wedding day is when the bride and groom see their reception for the first time. You will always find a smile on her face, and willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed.
1. In June 2019, she welcomed a sweet, little girl named Charlie Noel to her family.
2. She has two adorable dogs named Libby and Rue.
3. Her favorite holiday is Christmas.
Hannah has been an incredible addition to our team as of 2019. She is an extremly hard worker, accepts any challenge handed her way, and enjoys watching our clients have a great time on the dance floor. Hannah leads our corporate planning, and you will find her assisting Taylor or Ariana at the events. Her favorite part of a wedding is when the bride and groom get excited about all the little details that are unique to them, and see it all come to life.
1. Hannah is a proud OSU fan.
2. She puts faith and family above all.
3. She has traveled to 49 out of the 50 states.
4. She is obsessed with CycleBar, and dogs :)
Joanna began her career in the wedding industry back in 2014 designing wedding invitations for local brides. She loves taking a client's vision and bringing it to life in all the small details throughout. Joanna understands the value of making the first impression a huge hit. Her favorite part is designing custom monograms that will be forever cherished by the bride and groom as their "wedding brand."
1. She loves vintage postage.
2. When she was 10 years old, she would design birthday and greeting cards for her mother's co-workers, and sell them for 25 cents! #babybossbabe